Fb 2020-05-07, France - Lyon
• Ensuring effective inventory control processes are in place for all new equipment and materials for the site.
• Communicating with 3rd party vendors.
• Troubleshooting quantity discrepancies.
• Reporting daily to the Project Manager on all materials used and needed.
• Comparing the bills of loading to materials received.
- Highly organised with previous inventory control experience.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in commercial build-outs.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Project, Excel, Word, Outlook as well as construction software.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work professionally with diverse personalities – customers, vendors, managers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of health & safety requirements for construction / installation.
- Work for a leading warehouse company in the world
- Attractive remunaration, paid in Euro
- Accommodation, transport provided for the project and on-site
- The opportunity to gain and expand experience on the interenational warehouse market
numer rejestracji firmy w WUP: 7961