Fb 2019-12-20, Germany / Austria
- Education: technical education; preferred Construction Engineer / Architect.
- Certifications: Project Manager Professional (PMP) .
- Experience: 3-5 years in the Construction Industry or Commercial / industrial “Fit-Out” Installations managing teams.
- Fluent English and German
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Excel,
- Team management skills
- Readiness to work in Germany and Austria through the at least one year;
- Manage and direct the work onsite of a medium size team (5-15 workers) in a Fit-Out logistics warehouse activity;
- Troubleshoot other contractors’ work, electricians, construction, installers.
- Coordinate activities in the warehouse.
- Measure progress and report to Business Unit Manager and client PM
- Manage cost and budget
- Implement company safety standards
- Work for a leading warehouse company in the world
- Attractive remunaration, paid in Euro
- Accommodation, transport provided for the project and on-site
- The opportunity to gain and expand experience on the interenational warehouse market
Numer rejestracji firmy w WUP: 7961