Fb 2020-05-06, Francja - Lyon
- Creating, developing and executing detailed project planning activities including: project scoping, team planning, scheduling, budgeting, communication planning, risk identification and mitigation.
- Project execution and control activities, including: quality assurance and control, issue resolution, risk monitoring and control, compliance management, change management, team development, performance reporting, exception management and communications.
- Planning, monitoring and resourcing projects.
- Managing large teams of travelling employees and local temporary workers.
- Daily scheduling of staff and submitting timely staffing requests to HR and staffing agencies.
- Acting as the liaison between on-site client contacts, General Managers and company managers and participating in on-site client meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety rules in the work environment
- Experience managing small to mid-size build-out projects.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in commercial build-outs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Project, Excel, Word, Outlook as well as construction software.
- Ability to read and comprehend plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deliverables to fixed deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work professionally with diverse personalities – customers, vendors, managers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong knowledge of health & safety requirements for construction / installation.Ability to read and comprehend plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Work for a leading warehouse company in the world
- Attractive remunaration, paid in Euro
- Accommodation, transport provided for the project and on-site
- The opportunity to gain and expand experience on the interenational warehouse market
numer rejestracji firmy w WUP: 7961