Fb 2020-05-17, Lyon - France
This role undertakes a range of administrative support tasks for the site management team, from kick-off to project completion. This position is key to ensuring the efficient and smooth running of company daily site operations.
- General administrative support: multi-tasking and prioritising the provision of administrative support to the Project Manager and team (e.g. shipping, maintaining logs, negotiating prices and ordering supplies, supplier communications, filing and record keeping, scanning, printing, copying etc).
- Onboarding: arranging company contractor site inductions, briefings, issuing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), logging details of temporary workers and company employees in general contractor and client computer systems.
- Time recording for temporary workers: coordinating the daily sign in and out process to ensure the accurate reporting of hours worked to the Corporate office and agencies;
- Reviewing invoices: checking invoices and flagging any errors with the Project Manager/ Accounts Payable Specialist in the Corporate office, as required.
- Assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements for company travelling workers and temporary workers, in liaison with the Operations Administrator in the Corporate office who manages bookings, as required.
- Experienced administrator, preferably with experience in a site administration role within a construction or similar reactive and unstructured environment
- Fluent communication in English,
- Knowledge of French is welcome;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook and an aptitude for learning new software and systems – clients inhouse systems use may be required; with minimal training.
- Good numerical skills as required to manage the tasks outlined above.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high levels of resilience, including the ability to work professionally with diverse personalities – customers, suppliers, managers and other stakeholders.
- Strong team player also able to work flexibly on their own initiative.
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Site health and safety knowledge is an advantage; training will be provided as necessary.
- Works well in team environments.
- Driver's license is an advantage.
- Work for a leading warehouse company in the world
- Attractive remunaration, paid in Euro
- Accommodation, transport provided for the project and on-site
- The opportunity to gain and expand experience on the interenational warehouse market
Numer rejestracji firmy w WUP: 7961